Total chlorine ideal for water with low content of organics, like drink water
– Sensitivity : 0,1 ppm Cl2
– Test quantity: 75.
– 1 bottle 25cc reagent Total chlorine
– 1 test tube 10cc with stopper
– 1 color scale 0,1-1,5 ppm * use directions.
1. Rinse the test tubes well with the water to analysed
2. Put the color scale on a plain surface with good illumination (not direct sunshine)
3. Put 5 ml of the water to be analysed into one of the test tubes (blank). Insert test tube into one hole of the comparator and put in on the color scale with the blank on the color fields
4. Measure 5 ml of the water to be analysed with the second (empty) test tube
5. Add 6 drops of reagent total chlorine A to the sample (hold dropper flask vertically)
6. Swrill well and put the test tube into the empty hole of the comparator
7. After 5 min. compare the color with the chromatic scale, moving the comparator backwards and forwards. Find the best meeting color and read the total chlorine value directly on the scale.